Download!download DYSONN ft DRESAN,WACKIZZY __LIKE DAT

IGBEATS WAS INTERVIEWED ON 9JASHOWS BLOG 25TH SEPT 2018

IGBEAT WAS INTERVIEW ON 9JASHOWS.COM.NG ON 25TH SEPT ,2018

THE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS WERE AS FOLLOWED:

“Can you tell me about your life? How you live and your biography”

“Can you explain what your music label can does?”

List the albums you released and in which you do?

“What did you archive in your music career since you start singing?

What type of music genres do you compose?

And did you think many people are in love with your music genres?

For your own observation how many people are in love with …….music?

Have you won award before?

Are you single?

THE INTERVIEW WERE QUETIONED AND ANSWED ACCODENLY AS LISTED FIRSTLY

1. “Can you tell me about your life? How you live and your biography”

Reply:

My life actually revolves around a triangle HOME -STUDIO -CHURCH

I spend 98% of my time in the studio

Either working 4 someone or working 4 myself,

I was born in kaduna….. At St Jerald hospital.

Grew up with my mom & dad in partly gboko benue state , & Abuja….. Where I did my primary education & secondary as well

Graduated from federal science and technical college orozo Abuja

1. “Can you explain what your music label can does?”

Reply:

Actually I’m not signed up to any music label yet.

1. List the albums you released and in which you do?

Reply:

don’t have any album yet…… Just working on my 50 tracks Ep at the moment

1. “What did you archive in your music career since you start singing?

Reply:

Well I haven’t achieve anything in terms of wealth or famous but I meetup with people I don’t expect such like  kindwiz beats who is also a producer . ….we did a mad song together titled “My Girl”……..never less I did a song last year 2017 with royalty entertainments signed artist… floxzy the rap diva….. Titled “Dekwaghla” who is the present middle belt queen,

Also emperor swags…. Known as EMS…..

MKDS finest rapper jtwarior

Rapizo…

McDow…. The sex doll crooner….

Alot of them…. Can’t really mention all at this point….

1. What type of music genres do you compose?

Reply: I do mostly Afro-pop …..

1. For your own observation how many people are in love with …….music?

Reply:

Quiet a good number of people…..Dm me on daily basis giving remarks of how they’ve been enjoying those songs sent out so far

1. Have you won award before?

Reply:

No…. No awards yet

1. Are you single?

Reply:

Yap am single…

thanks for coming to our interview as an upcoming artist\powered by 9jashows.com

2 Comments